Scheduling and Payments:
- To be put on the calendar, a customer must be invoiced, GYC asks for a 50% down payment. However, we understand that it can be difficult. GYC requires a minimum payment of 25% down payment within one month. An additional payment of 25% is requested at least 30-days prior to the event.
- Orders cannot be released until full payment has been made.
- Orders under $125 must be paid in full at time of pick up. Please note items cannot be guaranteed until full payment is rendered.
- Orders under $200 a down payment of 25% is required. The remaining balance can be paid at time of arranged pickup. Please note items cannot be guaranteed until paid in full.
- Orders over $200 must be paid in full at least two weeks prior to event, with the 50% down payment made at least 30 days prior to the event.
- GYC can and will do short notice orders Based on availability.
- Large Orders greater than $3,000 a payment plan may be arranged to help reach your 25% down payment. Please feel free to ask about a payment plan. We will be happy to work with you
- Commercial contracts can be arranged and scheduled. With proper terms and conditions of payment. Commercial Contracts must go through the owner of the company.
- If you need to change your order we request at least two business days notice. If changes are made to your order this may cause a delay and/or an additional fee